who are 'the wesleys'?...
- The Wesleys are widely regarded as the best acoustic rock trio in Perth.
- ...performed over 2,000 shows over 18 years.
- ...over 350 songs in the repertoire.
- ...play delicate dinner music right through to loud and proud songs for a sell out crowd of 300ppl (Newport Bowie tribute)
- ... often play to 3,000+ people at many Council Concerts and are the best Sunday session band going.
- ...have a loyal following and a well worn request book.
The most common feedback from a Wesley's gig is 'I can't believe there are only three of you up there!'
The band was a spin-off from Murphy's Lore and features Clayton Bolger (guitar/vocal) and the rhythm section of Kieran Murphy (drums/vocals) and Shaun Street (bass/vocals).
The best kept secret in Perth's live music scene. Check out our awesome song lists here...
'The Wesleys' have held long residencies at these venues
- The Carine, Duncraig
- Lakers, Thornlie
- Rosie O'Gradys- Fremantle & Northbridge
- The Como
- Gosnells Hotel
- Wanneroo Villa Tavern
- Hyde Park Hotel
...and performed for these organisations & councils
- City of Melville (many times)
- City of Nedlands
- Mary's Mount Primary School
- Kalgoorlie Starlight Ball
- Chicken Treat